About the magnet contact
The magnet contact is a ZigBee door/window contact that detects and reports the irregular opening/closing of doors or windows etc. This monitoring device is ideal for security and home automation systems.The magnet contact features long battery life of more than 12 years.
- Monitors the opening/closing of doors and windows etc.
- Powered by a pre-inserted lithium battery.
- Long battery life.
- Sends low battery and supervisory signals.
- Anti-tamper design prevents unauthorized removal or sabotage.
- LED serves as a fault and test mode indicator.
- Sleek and slim.
- Easy and flexible installation.
- Communication: ZigBee
The magnetic contact and onesti
With magnetic switches mounted on exposed windows and doors these function as a shield protection and part of the burglar alarm system. In this way, the property is secured while residents are at home, and otherwise work as an addition to motion sensors. Shield protection is a good alternative if you need to activate a burglary alarm but have large pets in your home.
With the onesti App you can see if a window or door is open. If the residential alarm is activated, one automatically also receives a warning if a window or door with a sensor is not closed.
More product information: